I have taken over support for a clustered SQL server. One of the nodes (the cluster is active/active) is set up to run jobs through the SQL Server Agent. A number of these jobs are regularly scheduled and execute a DTS package. The packages are very basic -- they take a flat file or table on a remote server and populate a table or tables on the other node in the cluster. The problem is that more often that not these packages fail due to a Timeout Expired error (see below). The supporting info is pretty vague. I cannot find any additional details anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is or where I can look for more info???

Error: -2147008507 (80074005); Provider Error: 0 (0) Error string: Unspecified error Error source: Microsoft Data Transformation Services (DTS) Package Help file: sqldts.hlp Help context: 1100 Error: -2147467259 (80004005); Provider Error: 0 (0) Error string: Timeout expired Error source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Help file: Help context: 0